Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Success

Last year I attended a weight loss clinic called Sure Slim. The clinic is committed to helping clients achieve success. It believes that 'working together will help to ensure success in reaching set goals' I found this to be true. By checking in each week and meeting with friendly encouraging staff and sticking to my goal of losing weight I was able to reach that goal.
They even had a lifestyle programme for when I acheived my weight loss goals.
I now have a 'sense of well-being, renewed energy and vigour' as I continue on the path they have set for me.
Oh and the compliments I received, they make it all worthwhile. Its a great programme and I highly recommend it.
Did I mention the compliments.
Glen
its never too late to be the you, you might have been (George Eliot)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The minute I get group support, I fail. I should sign up for some support system with a money-back guarantee. The problem is, the more people there are who want me to do something, the more I want to do something else.

Congratulations on your success!