Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another Trip

Only two more sleeps until Jamie and I wend our way across Australia to Melbourne. I'm wondering why we are going to a snow covered state and leaving Perth where it was 23 degrees celcius today. Jamie keeps reminding me that Victoria is a place of culture, theatre and excellent shopping outlets. And since there is never ever snow near Perth it is a good opportunity to go. So we are going.
The whole point of this blog really is to say that I wont be online for a week or two, but please keep coming back. I don't you want you to miss anything :0)
Glenni

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snow is good for you, makes you live longer - unless of course, you find yourself underneath several tons of it due to avalanche. But the germ count goes down when there's snow cover so your chances of viral illness are lessened as long as you don't go indoors.